Kitplanes For Africa

This FORUM is for non-French speaking pilots who would like to share information about themselves and their building and flying experiences in the countries they live.
Pictures are always welcome.
If you cannot register, Ask the administrator to open an account for you : leforumulm@gmail.com
Règles du forum

Si votre sujet consiste en une recherche d'informations, formulez un titre sous le mode interrogatif.

Les modifications de titres (et de textes) se font avec "EDITER" qui se trouve pendant un certain temps en haut à droite de vos messages.
[/b]
Répondre
Kitplanes

Kitplanes For Africa

Message par Kitplanes »

Hi Guys, I do not know if this is the right place to do this but the administrator can move my post if he feels like it.

I have been lingering on this forum for some time now but find the French a bit hard to understand but thank goodness for google translater :D . We are a Light Sporrt Aircraft manufacturer from South Africa producing the Explorer and Safari range of aircraft. If build with a very light engine or keeping the aircraft interior to the min it does qualify as a ULM in most countries but you have to really keep it basic. We are currently busy with an Explorer with a D-Motor in and it looks like we will comfortably be able to fall in the ULM bracket. This will afford flyers a true ULM with LSA performance and the peace of mind that the structure conforms to a much higher MAUW than required for Ultra lights. Have a look at our website for more details http://www.saplanes.co.za

We also offer tailwheel training and advanced bush flying courses for European and other flyers. Our school is situated only 4 min flying from the Kruger National Park and approx 1,5 hours flying from the world famous Blyde Canyon. For more info have a look at http://www.fun2fly.co.za

Regards
Stefan
Vous ne pouvez pas consulter les pièces jointes insérées à ce message.
Commandant

Re: Kitplanes For Africa

Message par Commandant »

Are you allowed to fly over the Kruger parc ?
Kitplanes

Message par Kitplanes »

Yes but there is a 1500ft AGL restriction so you pretty much only see the big stuff but we mostly fly low level along the Crocodile river and see nearly all game that way. It is much safer flying along the border of the park, low level. It is not as attractive as you might think to fly over any game park for that matter. If your engine stops then there is only bush and wildlife below you, mostly no cellphone coverage, and a bleeding individual makes an attractive meal for lion, leopard or hyena. Birds are also a major concern, A vulture of 15 kg coming through the window of the plane is no pretty sight.
KITFOX21

Message par KITFOX21 »

Kitplanes a écrit :Hi Guys, I do not know if this is the right place to do this but the administrator can move my post if he feels like it.

I have been lingering on this forum for some time now but find the French a bit hard to understand but thank goodness for google translater :D . We are a Light Sporrt Aircraft manufacturer from South Africa producing the Explorer and Safari range of aircraft. If build with a very light engine or keeping the aircraft interior to the min it does qualify as a ULM in most countries but you have to really keep it basic. We are currently busy with an Explorer with a D-Motor in and it looks like we will comfortably be able to fall in the ULM bracket. This will afford flyers a true ULM with LSA performance and the peace of mind that the structure conforms to a much higher MAUW than required for Ultra lights. Have a look at our website for more details http://www.saplanes.co.za

We also offer tailwheel training and advanced bush flying courses for European and other flyers. Our school is situated only 4 min flying from the Kruger National Park and approx 1,5 hours flying from the world famous Blyde Canyon. For more info have a look at http://www.fun2fly.co.za

Regards
Stefan
What a beautiful african Kitfox 4.... ;)
Assistant de vol SMUH H145 D2, H135 T3, Kitfox, Tétras, Eurostar
Répondre

Revenir à « FORUM for ALL OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD (for non-French speaking persons) »