Hélices MEGLIN

Cet élément fondamental. Un mauvais choix ou une méconnaissance du sujet peut avoir des conséquences déplorables.
Il convient de regrouper les sujets "hélice" pour mieux appréhender ce sujet capital.
Règles du forum

Si votre sujet consiste en une recherche d'informations, formulez un titre sous le mode interrogatif.
Ceci est un lien cliquable :
Donnez des titres compréhensibles et précis à vos sujets !
Si votre titre laisse croire que vous allez donner des informations alors que vous en demandez, votre sujet sera supprimé.
Les modifications de titres (et de textes) se font avec "EDITER" qui se trouve pendant un certain temps en haut à droite de vos messages.
Répondre
stol

Re: Hélices MEGLIN

Message par stol »

Merci Vladimir!

J'ai bien reçu mon hélice aujourd'hui et vu le contexte actuel cela a été une vraie surprise. Je salue la conscience commerciale et professionnelle dont vous faites preuve dans ces moments.

Très cordialement,

C.R.
Mille pilotes, mille machines, mille passions; 1 seul ciel.
philouze33

Message par philouze33 »

Hi Meglin,
some days ago you were writing this to those of us whom were worrying about the situation :
"This panic about Russia's alleged attack takes 2-3 billion dollars from our country every week. We are working and do not have time to fulfill orders from all countries, including Russia.."

I'm not happy to say you were wrong, but how are you, is you and your family safe ?

Слава Україні!
meglin

Message par meglin »

It was not only me who made a mistake, but also our president and our Defense minister, who said that there were no accumulations. Right now, at this moment, a fighter is flying overhead, and it seems that it has already dropped the charge. All day today my Kharkiv is being shelled. Several hits in neighboring houses. Now the second charge has hit. Glass is suffering.
I live in an old private house, and we have no chance of surviving a hit. I have a disabled wife with me, her mother is 93 years old, so we are at home. My wife needs regular surgical care, but now there is nowhere to turn - the hospital is closed. Next to him today I saw a shell crater. There is nowhere to buy bread and drinking water. They say it's gone up five times, but I haven't seen it. Gasoline disappeared on the first day.
Many French aviators have sent letters and offers of help. I admire their kindness and responsiveness. My heart is filled with gratitude.

Hi Vladimir
I wanted to send you a private message but
I made a bad manipulation on your message this night and messed something. Fortunately I could recover it. I’m very sorry for that.
Gazaile100
Best regards, Vladimir Meglinsky
My site: https://propeller.mozello.com/
philouze33

Message par philouze33 »

Kharkiv !
i just don't find the words to express how here we are disgusted shocked and stunned by what happens to you and by your home, it's just unbelievable.

i know it's not great help for you in a so critical situation with your wife and mother, all i can say and all we could do is a joke compared to this.

Just be informed night and day, ukrain is the only subject of interest for half the planet, at least your are not forgotten, never someone has been most hated than Putin.
each day a new economic, trade or influence-centric sanction falls to condamn the so-called "special operation" and everything is done to keep the russian population informed of what really happens, evrything is done to carry more and more weapons to ukrain, and about 20k+ mens, ex-soldiers and some Legionnaires are joining your forces.
Each day the too-much lighter sanctions at the beggining are turning into an iron curtain, locking Russians behind a real economic wall, they are in default in all the banks, SWIFT is locked, as VISA and Mastercard now, they can't use their planes nor travel, all the occidental brands, export and imports even raw materials and iron, except the gaz and oil, all the media emissions from the kremin are shut off, the Ruble is plunging. Russian population seems beggining to move.

It's not enough, at all, everyone is scared as f**k that psychoputin could press the red button, and that severly block us .
If you have a message or need help, even something we think we can't do : ask, perhaps someone can answer officially or unofficialy,
we all think to your family, wife and grand mother in those atrocious moments.
criseliche

Message par criseliche »

we can only say our full solidarity with the courageous fight of the ukrainians,
I hope that meglin is well
Criseliche Jodel D185
meglin

Message par meglin »

Thank you, friends! The process was somewhat delayed. But there were very hot days. Ukrainians joke: "the territorial defense of the city rejected NATO's application to join its ranks."
serge5694

Message par serge5694 »

I'm so sorry for being helpless, thinking about you is insufficient. What can we do ?
meglin

Message par meglin »

Dear Serge, while there is still peace in Europe, we must enjoy a peaceful life, use every minute. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to really help someone in the conditions of shelling and bombing. But I am pleased to know that I have so many friends in France who are ready to help.
stol

Message par stol »

Vladimir,

Even small towns like mine (1,000 people) are mobilizing and joining the movement to help Ukraine. It's a deep wave that I hope will bring some much needed comfort to you and your nation.

C.R
Mille pilotes, mille machines, mille passions; 1 seul ciel.
serge5694

Message par serge5694 »

Hello Meglin, I hope this message will arrive, I have remorse for not having made this decision with my wife earlier.
We would like to help, and we can accommodate a few people in our home, we have two small rooms free. I live in the south of France near Avignon. I'm not in very good shape but I propose to make the trip by car to pick up 3 or 4 people including children, I have a car big enough for some luggage as well. There may be other solutions. So if you, your family or your friends need a little sweetness, don't hesitate to contact me. I am wholehartedly with you. Regards, Serge.
meglin

Message par meglin »

Dear Serge! It's hard to believe, but here under the bombs I am incredibly happy that there are people who are ready for real help. Now it's very frosty, as if in February, the sky is blue, drones are swarming in the sky. Artillery works continuously. There is no point in hiding, and my wife and I go out for a walk. Some colleagues even started working. We need to live, pay for gas, electricity, telephone and Internet, we need to feed the family.